WD Awards will be having the following categories:
Commercial, Cultural, Sports & Recreation, Private Residential, Office Building, Housing, Institutional Building, Residential Interior, Public Building Interior, Commercial Interior, Corporate Interior, Households, Lifestyle & Accessories, Interior Design Elements, Housing, Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Pop-Ups & temporary, Landscape Design, Transportation, Urban Design and more…
World Design Awards 2020 Schedule:
Registrations Begin From 1st June 2019
Registrations End 30th April 2020 – Extended
Submission Deadline by 30th April 2020 – Extended
Results – 30th May 2020 – Extended
Submission Entry requirements:
1. Maximum 4 Images of the project.
2. A3 size sheets, in horizontal format and submitted as digital colored high-resolution files meant for printing in JPEG format.
3. Project About in Docs format in about 500 to 700 words.
4. Submission sent does not exceed the maximum of 20Mb in a zip file.
5. Unlimited Projects in multiple categories.
6. No restrictions inbuilt & concept and projects making date.
World Design Awards 2020 will be judged by two stellar panels: one for design, the other for architecture. Each of the panels will be compiled of industry experts who will use their insight and experience to deliberate the results.