WD Awards will be having the following categories:
Commercial, Cultural, Sports & Recreation, Private Residential, Office Building, Housing, Institutional Building, Residential Interior, Public Building Interior, Commercial Interior, Corporate Interior, Households, Lifestyle & Accessories, Interior Design Elements, Housing, Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Pop-Ups & temporary, Landscape Design, Transportation, Urban Design and more…
World Design Awards 2021 Schedule:
Registration Open from 1st July 2020
Registration Ends 1st July 2021
Submission Deadline 31st July 2021
Results 30th September 2021
Submission Entry requirements:
1. Maximum 8 Sheets of the project.
2. A3 size sheets, in horizontal format, and submitted as digital colored high-resolution files meant for printing in JPEG format.
3. Project About in Docs format in about 500 words.
4. Submission sent does not exceed the maximum of 30Mb in a zip file.
5. Unlimited Projects in multiple categories.
6. No restrictions inbuilt & concept and projects making date.
World Design Awards 2021 will be judged by two stellar panels: one for design, the other for architecture. Each of the panels will be compiled of industry experts who will use their insight and experience to deliberate the results.