WD Awards will be having the following categories:
Commercial, Cultural, Sports & Recreation, Private Residential, Office Building, Housing, Institutional Building, Residential Interior, Public Building Interior, Commercial Interior, Corporate Interior, Households, Lifestyle & Accessories, Interior Design Elements, Housing, Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Pop-Ups & temporary, Landscape Design, Transportation, Urban Design and more…
World Design Awards 2021 Schedule:
Registration Open from 1st July 2020
Registration Ends 1st July 2021
Submission Deadline 31st July 2021
Results 30th September 2021
Submission Entry requirements:
1. Maximum 8 A3 size Sheets of the project.
2. A3 size sheets, in horizontal format, and submitted as JPEG format.
3. Project About in Docs format in about 500 words.
4. Submission sent does not exceed the maximum of 30MB in a zip file.
5. Studio Logo & Studio Brief in a maximum of 100 words for Studio profile
6. Unlimited Projects in multiple categories.
7. No restrictions inbuilt & concept and project making date.
World Design Awards 2021 will be judged by two stellar panels: one for design, the other for architecture. Each of the panels will be compiled of industry experts who will use their insight and experience to deliberate the results.