Architect of The Year Awards 2021 will be having the following categories:
Commercial, Corporate, Cultural, Sports Design, Recreation, Private Residential, Office Building, Housing, Institutional Building, Residential Interior, Public Building Interior, Commercial Interior, Corporate Interior, Households, Interior Design Elements, Housing, Hospitality, Mixed-Use, Pop-Ups, Temporary Structure, Landscape Design, Transportation, Urban Design and more…
Architect of The Year Awards 2021 Schedule
Registration Open from 1st January 2021
Registration Ends 31st October 2021
Submission Deadline 10th November 2021
Results 20th December 2021
Submission Entry requirements:
1. Images of your design saved as JPG files in RGB mode (Maximum 5 A3 size sheets)
2. Cover Image saved as JPG files in RGB mode (200 dpi in horizontal format, 1200 X 630px)
3. Description of your design saved as a DOC file.
4. Submission sent does not exceed the maximum of 80MB in a zip file.
5. Studio Logo & Studio Brief in a maximum of 100 words for Studio profile
6. Unlimited Projects in multiple categories.
7. No restrictions inbuilt & concept and project making date.
Architect of The Year Awards 2021 will be judged by two stellar panels: one for design, the other for architecture. Each of the panels will be compiled of industry experts who will use their insight and experience to deliberate the results.