Vanke Longhai Plot 01 Retail Mall | L&P Architects | World Design Awards 2021
L&P Architects: Winner of World Design Awards 2021. The principal part of the project is a shopping mall of 60000㎡. The core development area of Longhai City New District will create a new concept city complex integrating “urban business, harmonious experience and quality living”. Through the integration design of both indoor and outdoor, it creates a benchmark for urban area and a high-quality living experience.
One-stop New CITY Experience Center
- The project is located in Longhai City, as a landmark development project in the urban expansion linked with the Xiamen area;
- Multi-dimensional simultaneous planning of commerce, main axis, education, parks, etc., to create a benchmark for district life;
- The overall plan of the design retains the original banyan tree on the site and uses it as the end node of the main axis of the community;
- Combine the unique immersive experience space to form a huge magnetic field, centered on the project location, attracting different people from the entire urban area. From the large-scale shopping mall, to the popular Internet celebrity district, to the quiet Guizaishan Park in the noisy area;
- In response to the actual needs of local citizens, a thoughtful service space is planned, including the circulation planning of motorcycles and the sight control of pedestrians;
6. The building itself obtains a neat and advantageous city image through concise and mature techniques.
Vanke Longhai Plot 01 Retail Mall
World Design Awards Category
Gang LI, Jiebin WU，Xiaobin XU，Zerong LIN, Qijun CHEN
L&P Architects gathers design experts from worldwide. Driven by our global knowledge and expertise; we deliver world class design solutions for our clients. The globalized design views and mixed-culture working environment here enable us to generating innovative designs & ideas that out of the box.
We dedicated to maximize values of our projects which expertly respond to client and environment needs. L&P Architects fuse together with art, innovation, local knowledge and technology to design and planning for a better future.
Our creative and sustainable design solutions integrate with latest technology, providing the public with greater economic, social and environmental value.