L&P Architects: Special Mention of World Design Awards 2021. As the overall concept of the project, “Yunmeng·Jianglai” reflects the historical “Yunmengze”, the current development trend of the Airport New Area and the future urban ideals. The overall construction of the project focuses on sculptures in the time dimension, and the design of the external form, block intentions and internal space runs through disagreements from Wuhan’s history to future prospects.
Holographic experience through ancient and modern
- The project is located in the Lingong area of Wuhan Dongxihu New District, close to various industrial formats and science and technology parks;
- Renew the traditional urban culture by creating a diverse and fashionable business experience;
- In the overall planning, high-end shopping malls and traditional outdoor blocks have been created to create a complete indoor and outdoor experience;
- The design of “City Gift Box” shows a friendly attitude towards the city externally, and creates an unforgettable landmark node space internally;
- In the design of the facade, “lake”, “fog” and “cloud” are taken into consideration, and the three-stage technique from the bottom, the middle and the top respectively creates a soft overall shape.
Dowell Wuhan Dongxihu Project Phase II Site B
World Design Awards Category
Gang LI, Jiebin WU，Xiaobin XU，Jaenes Bong , Qijun CHEN
L&P Architects gathers design experts from worldwide. Driven by our global knowledge and expertise; we deliver world class design solutions for our clients. The globalized design views and mixed-culture working environment here enable us to generating innovative designs & ideas that out of the box.
We dedicated to maximize values of our projects which expertly respond to client and environment needs. L&P Architects fuse together with art, innovation, local knowledge and technology to design and planning for a better future.
Our creative and sustainable design solutions integrate with latest technology, providing the public with greater economic, social and environmental value.